Men and women don’t always see eye to eye. Although for the most part, we are all alike and very similar, there are just some things that men and women do that set each other apart.
While we may not all necessarily agree with certain gender stereotypes (because at the end of the day we’re all human beings), sometimes we may see males or females in our lives doing things which might make us realize that men and women are completely different creatures.
If you’d like to see a few of these types of moments, here are 16 hilarious photos that prove men and women are very different creatures.
1. This is what happens when you let your boyfriend take care of the cat for the day. At least he’s having fun with it!
2. Hey, this actually isn’t too bad of a name. It’s clever, cute and references one of the greatest metal legends of all time, what can be wrong with that?!
3. When a wife is spending the day at home “working,” you better believe that her husband will sneak in a few pictures while she’s not looking.
4. Packing for a vacation is never fun, but for some guys, it’s a piece of cake.
5. When it’s dad’s turn to dress the baby, you better believe that he’ll do it in style.
7. If it was me going through a breakup, I’d be eating ice cream and watching sappy romantic movies for three months straight. How would you react?
8. I guess this is what happens when it’s your husband’s turn to do grocery shopping. This would not be good for my diet.
9. You know you’re a certified cat lady when you award the only cat in your house a “cat of the month” award every single month.
11. Men and women may not always see eye to eye, but one thing we can all agree on is that the mirror can sometimes be our best friend…or worst enemy.
12. A camera captures a moment and makes it last forever, so why not take a picture when you’re looking and feeling your best?
13. Well, if I had less than half an inch of hair to wash every day, I wouldn’t worry too much about the products I put in my hair either! What’s worse in this situation is when your significant other decides to wash his or her hair with your $200 shampoo, as if it’s no big deal.
14. Would you willingly give up over half of your bed for the person you love? I wouldn’t.