As the smartphones has become popular among the whole population on the earth and the become our daily habits and the things we cannot leave without we think that it is useful to share with you these story.
Parents nowadays are faced with a difficult choice. Do you let your kid have a cell phone?
On one hand, you’ll be able to keep tabs on them and make sure they’re OK when they’re out. On the other hand, you may have trouble getting them to put it down.
For most children, there’s no day like the day they get their first cell phone.
But for 13-year-old Gabbie Fedro, the first touch with the phone was so bad experience.
What exactly happened? A week after she got it, Fedro ran downstairs screaming, clutching her neck. When she took her hands away, there was a second-degree burn on her neck. Fedro told her mom she got it after she used her phone while it was charging. Take a look below.
1.FOR MOST CHILDREN, THERE’S NO DAY LIKE THE DAY THEY GET THEIR FIRST CELL PHONE.
2.A WEEK AFTER SHE GOT IT, FEDRO RAN DOWNSTAIRS SCREAMING, CLUTCHING HER NECK.
3.WHEN SHE TOOK HER HANDS AWAY, THERE WAS A SECOND-DEGREE BURN ON HER NECK.
4.FEDRO SAID IT ALL STARTED WITH AN ELECTRIC SHOCK.
5.SHE’LL NOW HAVE A PERMANENT SCAR. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
6.THE FEDROS SAID THEY GOT THE PHONE AND CHARGER NEW FROM T-MOBILE, WHICH MAKES THIS UNUSUAL.
7.THIS IS WHY PHONE COMPANIES URGE CUSTOMERS TO ONLY USE OFFICIAL CHARGERS AND BATTERIES FOR THEIR PRODUCTS.